I’m kind of excited. Wait, let me take that back. I’m VERY excited. Daily Pinch is being redesigned! It’s taken me months to find the look I was wanting, but what’s coming is me. Totally me.
Don’t get me wrong, the design I have now is me, but it’s a younger me and I’m needing the me that’s grown and evolved.
This is also why I’ve been kind of quiet lately. Racking your brain for design ideas will do many things. So much, it deserves a list.
- Trying to find the right design idea with make you cry
- Trying to find the right design idea will burn the images of multiple pages of stock photos into your retinas.
- Wine will suddenly become a necessity when working on design ideas
- Color themes will become the bane of your very existence
- Dreaming in color might be normal for you, but dreaming like you’ve been drugged becomes the normal. Timothy Leary doesn’t realize he didn’t need LSD, he just needed web design.
I’m getting back on track this week, but to say I’ve been out of the loop is a given. My knee is feeling much better, my back is still wonky. The dust bunnies in my house are mocking me on a daily basis right now. I’ve got some exciting new projects coming up, which I can’t wait to announce.
Life is good over at Daily Pinch. I can’t wait to share!