Just in time for New Years Resolutions, the NC Fitness Expo, the premiere Health & Fitness Event in the Greater Charlotte Region will be setting up for their second annual event January 4-5, 2014! Presented by Novant Health and hosted at the Park Expo & Conference Center, the NC Fitness Expo will be bringing all things health and fitness under one roof for the Charlotte region.
This year, there is an amazing roster including:
- VANI THE FOOD BABE: Nationally acclaimed Food Activist and organic lifestyle expert!
- RACHEL COSGROVE: National Personal Trainer of the Year, Best-Selling Author and Women’s Health Guru.
- JOEL HARPER: Celebrity Personal Trainer, with client list including Dr. Oz!
- BRETT HOEBEL: Sought after weight loss, nutrition and motivation coach! Trainer on Season 11 of the Biggest Loser!
- CHRIS JONES: March Aerobics extraordinaire! Chris electrified the crowd in 2013 and will be back on both days!
You’ll also find the following at the NC Fitness Expo:
VENDORS: Aisles of vendors showcasing their products and services to a healthy living audience!
EDUCATIONAL/SEMINAR STAGE: Learn from both National & Local Experts on a myriad of topics in health/fitness/nutrition/motivation/healthy living!
GET MOVING STAGE: Leave your business clothes at home! Sneakers required! Come dressed to participate! Think rotating fitness classes in a variety of styles, all day long! Sessions led by the top fitness instructors in the Region! Experience something new and perhaps find your new fitness passion!
HEALTHY COOKING STAGE: Learn how to prepare simple, nutritious and healthy meals!
2014 COMMITMENT MILE RUN, powered by OrthoCarolina Running: Serious runners – What’s your fastest Mile? Here’s your chance to find out! We also have Recreational and Kids Divisions, take your first mile to Healthy Living in 2014. Your commitment to yourself!
ORTHOCAROLINA FIGHT FOR FITNESS: New for 2014, a CrossFit Challenge with scaled divisions for all CrossFitters to participate!
MUCH MORE! Kids Zone, Plenty of Samples, Health Screenings courtesy of Novant Health and additional surprises to come!
Guaranteed to provide you tools and resources for all your healthy living New Year’s Resolutions, you’ll want to get the Greater Charlotte Health & Fitness Expo on your calendar now!
Saturday, January 4, 2014
10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday, January 5, 2014
11:00am – 5:00pm
Just $5 Admission! Kids under 12 FREE!
Buy your tickets here: NC Fitness Expo Tickets