Today is a cold day in the Charlotte region. With Christmas being two weeks away, I thought that I would share my Mommy Fantasy Christmas Wish List! It’s a short one, but fun to think about nonetheless.
1. An ultra-organized office. My desk is atrocious, but coming along thanks to my consultation with Julie Verleger at Organized Home! There are pictures and I will have to show the before and after when I am finished. She is fantastic and really breaks down what “not” to-do that makes your office organization go awry.
2. What girl wouldn’t want a self-loading dishwasher? I do! If anyone invents this, please let me know. I will be your first customer.
3. Laundry that puts itself away. Let me confess, I love doing laundry. Folding clothes? Zen time. Putting it away is like a root canal. I am lucky that Professor Pinch doesn’t mind handling that side of it for me.
4. A Jetson’s meal center. You know the one I am talking about. Jane would walk up to a panel and break a sweat over pushing the buttons that magically whipped out her family’s dinner. A healthy meal at the touch of a button. Yes!
5. My family. Just as they are. We are goofy, we are geeky, we are…us. I love it and wouldn’t want to change us for anything in the world. Not even for my fantasy list.