I thought that I would kick off my Christmas shopping list for the Big Kids in our life. You know who they are, those adult family members who still find joy in being a kid at heart. I am taking it a step further and staying away from the usual thing and am pulling this entire list from Etsy!
1. SockDogs by ThreeRedTrees. My choice is Kai The Surfer Mutt, but all of the designs are fantastic! Highly suggest this for the big kid in your life, and this gift gives back. 10% of every Original Sock Dog and Cat sale is donated to the Humane Society of Greater Kansas City, a no-kill shelter. Visit them online at hsgkc.org. These are not appropriate for children under the age of 12 due to the small parts used in construction.
2. For that fun loving person, why not Lego Smiley Head Stud Earrings? Gr0glmann’s Fun Retro Jewelry wants to bring out the Big Kid in all of us with their unique, geeky jewelry shop. All profits are put towards Gr0glmann’s college tuition.
3. The days of school fun may be long gone, but you can relive those days with this Yearbook Bookmark by Shams and Coverups! What fun you can have reminiscing over the good ole days!
4. What happens in the Man Cave stays in the Man Cave. Well, the man in your life can proudly claim his own space with this custom sign by Curved Noodles! This sign takes 10-14 days to be completed, so make sure you order early for the Holidays!
5. Take your little Buckaroo back to the days when the only thing he worried about was tying his stick pony up to the front porch. Lil Buckaroo’s Cowboy 1950’s Vintage Wallpaper Tissue Box Cover by Fondue will bring out his inner Hopalong Cassidy just in time for Christmas fun!.
6. For the ham in your life why notSweet Soaps? It looks like bacon, it smells like bacon, but it’s not bacon! You can wash that dirt off without clogging your arteries.by
7. When you have a Rocker in your life, how about the Ozzy Gift Box by Rock n Roll Rebellion? This keepsake, wooden box decorated with images from actual Black Sabbath album cover. It includes men’s products from our Rock n Roll Rebellion line: 4 oz. ‘Waking the Demon’ and 1 oz. ‘Rebel Yell’ body spray.
8. For those little girls at heart, you can give them the gift of eternal optimism with this Ruby Slippers Wizard of Oz Scrabble Tile Pendant. Made from repurposed Scrabble tiles by The Gilded Lily, the bail is Sterling Silver and will accommodate most chains and cords. You can click your heels all day long and imagine you are Dorothy and that there truly is no place like home!
9. Sometimes you just want something cute and yummy smelling for a Christmas present. How about this adorable Pear Freshener by Stoff Stuff? Hand crocheted and scented, it’s perfect for that person who is obsessed with scent. In fact, I think I know what my sister is getting for Christmas!
So, there you go. My Christmas picks for the really Big Kids in your life. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed finding them.
(I would also like to add that I was in no way contacted, compensated, nor sent any of these items to review. It was 3 hours worth of work, if you can call digging through Etsy to pick these out 3 hours worth of work!)